Fall in Love with YourSelf – You Are Enough !!
Poor self esteem is at the heart of every unsatisfying life. We love our families, our nation, our religion and our pets; but we don’t love or appreciate ourselves which undermines every facet of our lives.
- Have difficulty making decisions?
- Feel unsafe, unsure, fearful
- Have unsatisfying relationships?
- Feel worthless, ineffectual or undeserving?
- Feel stuck in a job or are you jobless?
- Have an under-performing business?
- Avoid difficult situations & challenges?
Join us for a 2 hour workshop Wednesday,
March 1, 2011 at 6:30 pm
4 Week Seminar March 8, 15, 22, & 29, 2011
Waterford Village Apartments Clubhouse
5100 Brompton Drive, Medina, OH 44256
(2 miles W of I-71 off 18)
- With a Good Feeling About You That Lasts
- Learn the Two Aspects of Self Esteem
- The 6 Pillars that Support Self Esteem
- Tools and Strategies for Growing Your Self Love
- Permission to Appreciate Who You Are and Make Good Choices for You
- Change Your Life Forever for the Good
To register: choose workshop, seminar or both, then click on the Buy Now button
“The magic of Kathy’s presence in one’s life is that she is one of those blended beings who is not trying to convert you to anything, but the coming home to your highest Self. She teaches you to honor the lessons all your selves give you on the path to that realization of daily joy.”
Antonet O’Toole, Adolescent Addiction Recovery Counselor, Phoenix House
“I have watched the transformation and growth of so many people whose lives have been blessed to cross hers, including my own. She has caused me to enrich my own life just by believing in my own divinity. Touched by an Angel is Kathy Kirk.”
Kathleen Olsen, Furniture Designer and Builder